Thursday, October 25, 2012

‘Tis the Season


As I had mentioned before, Christmas season kicks off on September 1st.  Just go to the mall and you’ll hear Bing Crosby serenade you jolly tunes. It was quite comical at first but as you can imagine, after hearing “White Christmas” about 5.3 times per day, this special season is quickly losing it luster.

However, I will say that I was really excited to put up the Christmas tree this week.  We had originally planned on putting it up last week but were so occupied with the preparations for the wedding, that we haven’t had the time to drag out the bins of holiday cheer.  Well, Tuesday night our fake tree finally went up and the garlands and wreaths hung high. My younger host sister, Chin-Chin, was in charge of cleaning off the ornaments and I was given the very important task of hanging them in just the right place on the tree. The tree looks cute but the only thing it’s lacking are lights. Maybe sometime in the next month they’ll make an appearance.

Best of the best,

KP!

No comments:

Post a Comment