Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sups' Con cont.

What an awesome feeling to finally know more about my site and supervisor! We had a long day of sessions with our Sector Managers, Regional Managers, and Site Supervisors. We got a really awesome ube cream cake at the end of sessions today so it made the sitting and "workshopping" worth it.

This is Mr. Eleuterio Samson Jr.He's the principal at Cadiz West I Elementary, my soon to be hub. We had the chance to talk this afternoon and discuss possible school projects that he hopes can be accomplished with my assistance. He's ambitious about revamping the school's resource center, ICT room, and library. It's going to be a busy two years but I hoping to set attainable and sustainable goals. We have another intense day of training tomorrow but I'm hoping to make the most out of the time we have with our SMs and extract the key points out of each session.

The hotel we are staying in has wonderful amenities so after a long day of working  my brain, I've been able to work out my body. Boy, have I missed swimming. Yesterday, I got to swim laps in the pool and I hope tomorrow I can bike ride around the complex.

We check out early on Thursday to meet with DepED (Department of Education) officials. It's the first time we'll actually see Manila. I'm looking forward to seeing the hustle and bustle. After the courtesy call, the Dinalupihan group is heading back to the town we fell in love with to attend Fiesta, barangay's biggest festival of the year. There's bound to be more food we even know what to do with but I'm looking forward to the pancit and sticky rice cakes. We're also attending a wedding on that day, which I am totally stoked to be a part of. My first Filipino wedding.. how cool is that?



 
Study time is an order because my Tagalog is lagging. Kita kits all!

No comments:

Post a Comment