Tuesday, May 7, 2013

3 Showers a Day

... Just to beat the heat. I thought I had some idea of what the heat would be like once summer hit here in the Philippines but nope, NOT. EVEN. CLOSE. I bought this "air cooler" to help me deal but it's not doing much.





The nights are rough. I haven't been sleeping much because the sheets are too hot and the fan makes a damn squeaking noise while it oscillates (noise problem # 57). After my experience with heavy rains and flooding at the beginning of service you'd think rain would be the last thing I'd pray for, but at this point...I'm begging for a good storm. Thunder, lightening, the works!  The locals say it's been the hottest summer they've felt in years...well that's just dandy! Anyway, I'm surviving in the sweatiest fashion.

Best of the best,
-KP

No comments:

Post a Comment