Monday, July 2, 2012
New Chapters
Hello All!
As many of you know, I have been anxiously awaiting my departure to the Philippines. Well, the waiting is just about over and the newest life adventure is some 96 hours away. As of Friday, July 6, 2012 I will be headed to San Francisco, along with 69 other humanitarians, to begin the initial process of becoming a Peace Corps Volunteer(PVC).
I'll be honest and admit that the last time I attempted to blog about my time abroad, I failed miserably and for that I apologize. However, this time around I am more committed to keeping you informed of the ins-and-outs of my life on the islands. From what I've heard from past volunteers and browsing the countless Peace Corps blogs on the net, the experience will be tough but REWARDING. I anticipate great moments of true bliss and others to be bittersweet...that's life though, right? So let's start this off right, with a Hurrah! and a cheers to new beginnings.
Wishing you the best of the best.
-KP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment